Monday, May 7, 2012

I have become so angry every time I hear from them.  I am sick of it already.  I do not like to be angry. My lawyer said he can see how they can convince most unhappy customers to pay the 1/3 buyout.  He doubts they would actually sue to collect the unpaid amount, but they will likely file a negative credit report about me with the credit bureaus.  He advised me that I can take them to small claims court for fraud and misrepresentation and claim damages up to $7,500.00.  I did threaten to do that to them.  They didn't seem to care. The girl on the phone told me she will send my file to collections. I am amazed there hasn't been a class action law suit against them yet. After reading so many other people's accounts of their credit being ruined by this company when they refused to pay, I decided to just pay the $348 to cancel. I do not want my good credit ruined by this company.  It's not worth it to me.

2 comments:

  1. I worked an entire summer for Living Scriptures and I can promise that they treat their employees just as bad as their customers. If you, or anyone reading this, is going to sue living scriptures then please contact me so that I can help you in the prosecution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may need to sue them. Feel free to contact us!

    ReplyDelete