Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I returned the unopened package of DVD's with a letter stating that I do not want any more of their products.  I have already paid for the products I have received from them.  Do not send any more.  If they injure my credit or file a negative credit report about me I will take legal action against them and claim damages for fraud and misrepresentation. What kind of company tries to force their products on people and then tries to force them to pay for it?

I just received a letter from them stating that they received the package and letter from me.  But they are going to reship the merchandise back to me.  If I return the shipment back it will be considered abandoned and I will still be responsible.  They still want me to settle the account with $348.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment